Payment & Shipping Terms:
PDC Diamond Drilling Bit
1) Optimally designed bit profile for drilling soft to medium formations.
2) Cutting structure is force balanced and bit blade is asymmetrically designed so that the load on bit is balanced that resulting better stability of the bit.
3) Main cutters are 19.05mm or 13.44mm or 8.0mm high performance PDC cutters to insure service life of the bit while improving ROP.
4) Cutter exposure is optimized to insure the bit can achieve higher ROP in soft to medium formations.
5) Deep junk slot design to enhance cuttings removal ability of the bit in order to obtain high ROP.
6) Hydraulic system of the bit is optimized using dynamic flow pattern simulation technology to enhance cleaning and cooling effects of the bit to effectively prevent bit from balling.
|Specifications||Recommended operation parameters|
|SIZE||NOZZLE||GAGE||API||HYDRAULIG FLOW RATE||ROTATION|
|WEIGHT ON BIT|